welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Registry With Information About Colitis Ulcerosa and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients
study id #: NCT01604564
condition: Colitis, Ulcerative; Adenomatous Polyposis Coli; Reservoir, Ileoanal
status: active, not recruitingpurpose:
The purpose of this registry is to collect information about patients in which a pouch has been created to improve in the future the quality of the surgery of the pouch.
start date: May 2012
estimated completion: December 2019
last updated: October 16, 2018
size / enrollment: 200
study design: Observational Model: Cohort
Time Perspective: Prospective
To improve the quality of the surgery of the pouch created in CU and FAP patients, the following information will be collected: Patients Characteristics, Operative Data, Postoperative Outcome and Functional Postoperative Recovery.
- Evaluation of postoperatieve recovery [ Time Frame: 1 YEAR ] [ Designated as safety issue: No ]
STANDARD QUESTIONS AT 1, 3, 6 AND 12 MONTHS FU
Colitis Ulcerosa or Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients With IPAA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals in Collaboration with the NCI and Vanderbilt University Medical Center Initiates P...Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ...
- Pancreaticoduodenectomy for Advanced Duodenal and Ampullary Adenomatosis in Familial Adenomatous PolyposisBACKGROUND : Patients with familial aden...
- Celecoxib and Tauro-Ursodeoxycholic Acid Co-Treatment Inhibits Cell Growth in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Derived...Chemoprevention would be a desirable str...
- Different Surgical Strategies in the Treatment of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: What’s the Role of the Ileal...BACKGROUND AND STUDY AIMS: Restorative ...
- Residual Rectal Mucosa After Stapled vs. Handsewn Ileal J-Pouch-Anal Anastomosis in Patients with Familial Adenomato...INTRODUCTION : Restorative proctocolecto...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Treatment at Mayo ClinicIf you have a few small polyps, your May...
- Lyophilized Black Raspberries in Adults With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)This is a 36 week dietary intervention p...