welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Registry With Information About Colitis Ulcerosa and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients
study id #: NCT01604564
condition: Colitis, Ulcerative; Adenomatous Polyposis Coli; Reservoir, Ileoanal
status: active, not recruitingpurpose:
The purpose of this registry is to collect information about patients in which a pouch has been created to improve in the future the quality of the surgery of the pouch.
start date: May 2012
estimated completion: December 2019
last updated: October 16, 2018
size / enrollment: 200
study design: Observational Model: Cohort
Time Perspective: Prospective
To improve the quality of the surgery of the pouch created in CU and FAP patients, the following information will be collected: Patients Characteristics, Operative Data, Postoperative Outcome and Functional Postoperative Recovery.
- Evaluation of postoperatieve recovery [ Time Frame: 1 YEAR ] [ Designated as safety issue: No ]
STANDARD QUESTIONS AT 1, 3, 6 AND 12 MONTHS FU
Colitis Ulcerosa or Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients With IPAA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- High-Dose Tamoxifen and Sulindac as First-Line Treatment for Desmoid TumorsBACKGROUND : Desmoid tumors are mesenchy...
- In a Select Group of Patients Meeting Strict Clinical Criteria and Undergoing Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis, the Omis...PURPOSE : Ileal pouch-anal anastomosis i...
- Cancer Chemoprevention: A Rapidly Evolving FieldCancer chemoprevention involves the chro...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis by Douglas Riegert Johnsonhttp://www.slideshare.net/douglasriegert...
- Chemoprevention in Lynch SyndromeCAPP1 tested aspirin 600 mg/day and/or r...
- Curcumin for the Prevention of Polyps for FAPhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7EGeVTB...
- Different Surgical Strategies in the Treatment of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: What’s the Role of the Ileal...BACKGROUND AND STUDY AIMS: Restorative ...