welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Registry With Information About Colitis Ulcerosa and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients
study id #: NCT01604564
condition: Colitis, Ulcerative; Adenomatous Polyposis Coli; Reservoir, Ileoanal
status: active, not recruitingpurpose:
The purpose of this registry is to collect information about patients in which a pouch has been created to improve in the future the quality of the surgery of the pouch.
start date: May 2012
estimated completion: December 2019
last updated: October 16, 2018
size / enrollment: 200
study design: Observational Model: Cohort
Time Perspective: Prospective
To improve the quality of the surgery of the pouch created in CU and FAP patients, the following information will be collected: Patients Characteristics, Operative Data, Postoperative Outcome and Functional Postoperative Recovery.
- Evaluation of postoperatieve recovery [ Time Frame: 1 YEAR ] [ Designated as safety issue: No ]
STANDARD QUESTIONS AT 1, 3, 6 AND 12 MONTHS FU
Colitis Ulcerosa or Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Patients With IPAA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Bon Voyage: Traveling with a J-Pouch Part 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlhsEEuo...
- Bonnies Diary Oct 07https://jtvcancersupport.com/embed/26553...
- Therapeutic Approaches for Patients with Coexisting Familial Adenomatous Polyposis and Colorectal CancerColorectal cancer is a major cause of de...
- A Clinical Trial of COX and EGFR Inhibition in Familial Polyposis PatientsThe purpose of this study is to determin...
- Prevalence of Small Bowel Polyps in Patients With Sporadic Duodenal AdenomasLittle is known about the prevalence of ...
- Stages and Evaluation of Surgical Innovation: A Clinical Example of the Ileo Neo Rectal Anastomosis After Ulcerative...AIM: So far, not many clinical examples...